Community members can search for information in UpToDate in five different ways.
- Clinical Questions: clinical questions by diseases, symptoms, lab results, tests, procedures, diagnoses, and treatments.
- Drug Interactions: a straightforward approach to compare the potential interactions of two or more drugs.
- Drug Monographs: contains Drug Topic Pages that provide dosing, interactions, indications, administration, monitoring, use, and adverse effects information.
- UpToDate Pathways: Interactive clinical decision-making trees.
- Graphics: access to over 4,700 medical graphics, including tables, clinical photos, radiological images, algorithms, illustrations, and microscopic images.
- Calculators: 500 clinical calculators, which aid clinicians in medical equations, clinical criteria, statistics, and more.